The Devotional Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
James
Admin
https://qtsforjamesandhanna.rpg-board.net

June 8th        Empty June 8th

Fri 08 Jun 2018, 5:24 pm
Scripture Passage: Romans 11:33-36

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!

“For who has known the mind of the Lord,
or who has been his counselor?”
“Or who has given a gift to him
that he might be repaid?”

For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.

This passage is a passage that I'm familiar with, yet this is a passage that still blows me away. We start to see in verse 33 that Paul is demonstrating that in light of the 11 chapters of Romans that he's already written, God is unsearchable and His wisdom is deep as it is infinite. And we get a glance as to how none can truly understand God's mind, and that no gift can ever repay Him for all the goodness He has done.

A great humbling passage to read before the start of my dinner shift, while I'm surrounded by coworkers who don't always recognize this blessing from God.
-For from him, through him and to him are all things. God is the beginning and the end and the sustainer of everything in the middle.

May God receive all the glory from the dollars that I make, from all the works of my hands throughout my life and may my thoughts be flooded with His glory and greatness!
-Cheering you on babe, get lots done - let's absolutely skype when I'm done! Love you, proud of you - stay beautiful <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum